Current mailing addresses

Elicia's current mailing addresses are:

Sister E. Bentley - or - Sister E. Bentley
Canada Halifax Mission
202 Brownlow Ave Unit F Bldg F Nova Scotia
Dartmouth, NS B3B 1T5 Canada
Canada

(When we get a mailing address for St. John's, we'll post it)

Packages need to be labeled "Unsolicited Gift" to avoid a $46 charge. Yikes !!!

23 Apr 2012 - "Still Alive"

Dear everyone, my Companions and I are doing alright. it's hard being with two people all the time! I love them but they certainly aren't prefect (nor am I). This experience certainly has shed some light on what it will be like to be married, to an imperfect person. (thank goodness I'm not marrying a girl) I love my Companions though, I'm going to be so sad (but grateful) when this 2 area thing is over... I've been sick this week. I slept for half on Thursday, most of Friday and all of Saturday. my companions dropped me off at a senor couple's home on saturday so I could sleep and they could work. it was so sad to not be with them working. but I worked Sunday and today even though my head still pounds and I have a nasty cough. we have a GREAT week coming up. we have planning 2 baptisms this weekend! and we have Sister's Conference (where are all 7 sisters in our mission getting to come to the mission home for a few days to go to the temple and be trained) I'm super excited. hopefully I'll have lots of good news next week! love, Sister Bentley

No comments:

Post a Comment