Current mailing addresses

Elicia's current mailing addresses are:

Sister E. Bentley - or - Sister E. Bentley
Canada Halifax Mission
202 Brownlow Ave Unit F Bldg F Nova Scotia
Dartmouth, NS B3B 1T5 Canada
Canada

(When we get a mailing address for St. John's, we'll post it)

Packages need to be labeled "Unsolicited Gift" to avoid a $46 charge. Yikes !!!

16 Apr 2012

so, I'll try to remember everything I need to tell you. I did get the package you sent... I'm glad you got my package. how did you all feel about ketchup chips/ maple cookies?... I woke up today with the flu, my companions have it too (but apparently I looked really bad this morning that my companions "forced" me to go back to bed. but then I "forced" them to go to the library to e-mail this afternoon. this has certainly been a week of feeling support from home! not only did I get a package from you guys. I also got a package from Grandma. I got letters from friends from the MTC, a letter from the Wiggins and then this morning I had SEVEN letters in my mail box from people in the Fayetteville YSA Ward!! I am so grateful, to all those who followed the spirit and chose to write me this week (I guess it was actually two weeks ago because of silly Canadian mail service) but I certainly felt the love! thank you all so much! of course, being a missionary isn't about receiving letters but when you've had a long week it is a nice pick-me-up. (and don't forget to write to my dear, sweet companions too Sister C. Davis and Sister Huppe) Heavenly Father continues to bless Sister Davis, Sister Huppe and I. this week we've have many trials with a lot of our investigators. we've had some many reasons to give up or to even go home. but in those moments it's amazing to me how pushing forward, going out and working and testifying of the truthfulness of the message of The Gosple will give you the boost you need. Heavenly Father really is the best! we are planing another baptism this weekend! and then one the following weekend! it's that just amazing?!? this NEVER happens in the Canada Halifax mission! Heavenly Father is LITERALLY POURING the blessings of heaven upon us! and be barley have room to receive! I just love these people. I wouldn't be anywhere else in the world then serving, loving and teaching the people here! even when I'm ridiculously tired there still isn't anywhere I would rather be! Love you all! Sister Bentley P.S. so I have a question for you. I know this is far in advance, but sister davis is going home soon and she talks about it a lot. and can't help but thing what will happen in 14 months for me! I'm sure you and mom will ask me to come to Halifax and tour my mission with me but I think I would rather go to Spain and tour your mission dad! the only reason I'm writing about it now is because a trip like that takes planning and saving. so what do you think about that? don't worry, I love it here. I'm not aching to be done or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment