Current mailing addresses

Elicia's current mailing addresses are:

Sister E. Bentley - or - Sister E. Bentley
Canada Halifax Mission
202 Brownlow Ave Unit F Bldg F Nova Scotia
Dartmouth, NS B3B 1T5 Canada
Canada

(When we get a mailing address for St. John's, we'll post it)

Packages need to be labeled "Unsolicited Gift" to avoid a $46 charge. Yikes !!!

December 26, 2011 pt. 2

Hey!

 

I know the Gospel is true! I love my savior Jesus Christ, I know He lives!

 

I hope everyone had a great day yesterday!

 

I leave tomorrow at five am! I won't land in Halifax until 8:30 pm :( we will stop in Chicago, Ottowa and then Halifa. long day!

 

thanks for your love and support.

 

never forget then the God in Heaven is your Father, He loves you and wants you to continually try to become more like HIm! NEVER STOP TRYING! lean on Him and He will be all the support you will ever need!

 

don't expect me to call from the Airport tomorrow, sorry.

 

love,

 

Sister Bentley

No comments:

Post a Comment